|Unlocks vehicles; dismantles Barbed Wire, AT Mine, and Tank Trap|
|“||A multipurpose tool. Can be used to dismantle mines/barbed wire and unlock vehicles.||„|
|— In-game description|
- The Wrench is most commonly used to unlock enemy vehicles, allowing to quickly get away with the stolen vehicle and/or use its inventory.
- It is possible to use the Wrench to unlock your Faction's vehicles. Bear in mind that unlocking and/or stealing your Faction's vehicles is strongly frowned upon and should be only done with permission or when under urgent conditions, use with responsibility.
- Although the Wrench can dismantle the vehicle lock, it does not undo the squad claim on a friendly vehicle. Entering the drivers seat of an enemy squad-claimed vehicle will remove the squad claim.
- Vehicles can now only be wrenched by friendly players 5 minutes after the owner has exited it, reducing the chances of vehicles being stolen by griefing players. (changed since Update 0.22)
- Equip the Wrench.
Cnear an object that can be dismantled / a vehicle door.
LMBto begin dismantling the object / lock, you will see a prompt and animation that you are dismantling.
- Once dismantling is finished, the character will slightly raise again and the object will disappear / the vehicle will be unlocked.
- The dismantling process takes about 5 - 10 seconds to finish, beware as you will be left vulnerable during this period!