Players can respawn and rearm there.
When a new war begins, a few World Bases start in the 'destroyed' state. They can be rebuilt with a Construction Vehicle. By rebuilding a base a faction claims it for themselves. During the war, one faction may take an already claimed base from the other by destroying and rebuilding it.
World Base Types
- Static Base : A building at the center of towns (often called Townhall), defended by nearby Garrisoned Houses and Safe Houses. It can be upgraded from Tier 1 to Tier 2 and 3.
- Victory Base : Static Bases that count towards the Win Condition
- Relic Base : Ancient stronghold with automated defenses included that shoots enemies if the Small Garrison Upgrade is unlocked.
- Safe House : Special Garrisoned Houses in predetermined locations inside towns that serve as backup bases to a Static Base.
- Keep : A strong circular stone structure with no active defenses.