||The subject matter of this page has been removed.
This page will not be deleted; instead it will be preserved for archival purposes.
War Games was a game mode often hosted every Saturday on a Skirmish map, where special modifiers were activated that changed the game in one or more ways.
The first War Games was on October 12, 2017; the last War Games was on February 3, 2018.
- No Man's Land - Outposts and Barracks are unavailable
- PvP - No AI inside structures
- Explosive - Sulfur respawn rate is accelerated
- High Tech - Technology Part yield rate is accelerated
- Town Fortress - Only structures near Town Halls will be manned by AI
- Engineers - CVs can be used to build any structure
- Extra Labor - Manufacturing yields more resources for the lower populated faction
- Take Cover! - Howitzers are available at Technology Level 1
- Supply Line - Defensive structures can be built anywhere, but require Garrison Supplies
- Refinery - Sulfur respawns quickly, but must be processed at a player built Refinery
- Beach Head - Barges can lower ramp at any location
- Certain Docks and Shipyards have ladders that allow players to climb out of water
- Encampment - Players can build Campsites, but not Outposts (Campsites act like a single player spawn point)
- Stronghold - Town Halls are twice as resilient against all damage