Certain armored vehicles have subsystems that can be individually disabled when taking damage on specific locations. Shots deflected by Tank Armor cannot disable a subsystem. The crew of the vehicle will see particular icons in the top left of their screen when a specific subsystem is disabled.
- Location: Rear
- Disable State: Ruptured Fuel Tank
- Causes fuel to drain at a very fast rate, even when not accelerating
- A puddle of oil starts to form on the ground under the fuel system
Currently only Tanks have Fuel Subsystems that can be disabled.
- Location: turret/top
- Disable State: Disabled Turret
- Prevents turret from firing
- Black smoke comes out of the turret
Machine guns do not count as turrets.
For vehicles with two turrets, each turret is independent and can be disabled separately.
- Location: sides/tracks
- Disabled State: Tracked
- Movement speed and turn rate are significantly reduced
- Tracks start wobbling whenever the vehicle tries to move
Tracks on the O'Brien v.121 Highlander aren't considered proper Track Systems and as such cannot be disabled.
Unarmored tracked vehicles also cannot get tracked.
Certain weapons have higher chances of disabling particular subsystems:
- Anti-Tank Sticky Bomb have a high chance of disabling tracks (if it lands on the tracks/sides)
- AT Mines have a 100% chance of disabling tracks.