Update 0.45 was released on July 15th, 2021.
- Silverhand Chieftan - MK. VI
- Class: Assault Tank
- Faction: Warden
- The Chieftan assault tank is fitted with asymmetrical armaments, including a 250mm mortar cannon and a twin-barreled 12.7mm turret.
- HC-2 "Scorpion"
- Class: Light Infantry Tank
- Faction: Colonial
- The "Scorpion" HC-class tank is a moderately armoured infantry support vehicle with twin, high-powered heavy machine guns and short-ranged radios for improved intelligence support. In addition, exterior seating is available for infantry.
- The majority of combat vehicles have been drastically balanced.
- Health values have been reduced.
- Armour values have been increased.
- Deflections do not degrade tank armour.
- Armoured vehicle visuals now dynamically change according to the status of tank armour, giving players more feedback on penetration chances.
- Increased the chance of incapacitating soldiers deteriorating into critically wounded soldiers.
- Getting shot again while incapacitated can now result in the player becoming critically wounded instead of killing them outright.
- Reduced the number of soldier supplies generated by critically wounded soldiers at hospitals (quantity over quality).
- Armoured vehicles mitigates demolition damage.
- Abisme AT-99 (AT mines) damage has been reduced.
- BF5 White Ash Flash Grenade and Anti-Tank Sticky bomb damages have been reduced.
- New resource: Wreckage can now be found and returned to a refinery for sorting.
- O'brien v. 110 cost reduced from 45 to 35 refined materials.
- H-8 "Kranesca" cost increase from 145 to 160 refined materials.
- Bunker Base's Garrison AT turret damage increased.
- 14.5mm ammo has been removed from the game. All associated weapons now reload using 12.7mm and are considered high velocity turrets to maintain their current weapon damage values.
- All field weapon forward ballistic shields have been elevated to prevent the occupants from getting shot from the front on flat terrain.
- Vehicles will warm slowly in garages, at seaports, storage depots, and shipyards.
- Noble Widow MK XIV can now reverse up hill.
- When entering the commander seat of a vehicle: the player will start with the hatch closed to prevent getting shot.
- Tier 3 Garrison House, Relic Base, and Seaport anti tank damage increased.
- Diesel and Petrol item weight now accounts for how much fuel is left in the can.
- Garrison and Bunker Supply production times reduced to mitigate clogging of the Factory.
- Ignifist 30 assembly time reduced.
- Ignifist 30 movement penalty reduced.
- Both Bonesaw’s penetration chance increased.
- Salt March in Marban Hollow has been renamed to The Claim.
- Kofteri Channel renamed to Lion's Head in Oarbreaker Isles and has been moved beyond a bridge to the West.
- U is a new hotkey to toggle voice chat on or off. This keybind can be changed in the options menu.
- Snow accumulates and melts on all vehicles.
- All grenades now spin while traveling through the air.
- Regional fauna go quiet during snow storms.
- AA-2 Battering Ram, Collins Cannon 68mm, and H-10 "Pelekys" gun barrel models have been updated.
- A tooltip icon has been added to the respawn screen to give clarity to respawn timer mechanics.
- Players crashing when deploying to a location with no man's land.
- Under rare conditions players rejoin invisible and invincible.
- Snow vanishes and materializes when driving up or down a slope.
- Ignifist 30's aiming line is red when aiming from a trench.
- Border bases are available to be claimed when the war rolls over into resistance mode.
- Incapacitated players are worn as fanny packs when being carried.
- Cyclists can use their slim figures to fall under the map near bunker base ramps.
- Bunker base ramps built into slopes allow players to fall under the map.
- For weapons with a 45m range the weapons aiming line continues beyond maximum range.
- Field weapons can carry a player on its foot and by backing into a wall: insert the player on the other side.
- The deployment queue can be artificially inflated visually by attempting to deploy multiple times.
- Flatbed top speed moving up hill slows to a crawl.
- Map Bugs
- Oarbreaker Isles: Cliff climbing location North East of Skelter Course.
|Previous update||Next update|
|Update 0.44||Update 0.46|
- Foxhole Website