Update 0.44 was released on June 8th, 2021.
- T20 “Ixion” Tankette
- Class: Tankette
- Faction: Colonial
- A bombastic variant of the T12 Tankette, the “Ixion” provides its crew with more support and a mounted Infantry Support Gun. Added weight from the armour results in reduced overall speed.
- King Gallant MK-II
- Class: Scout Tank
- Faction: Warden
- A heavily armoured variant of the King Spire, the Gallant MK-II boasts a weighty 30mm cannon at the cost of top speed.
- 68-45 “Smelter” Heavy Field Gun
- Class: Field Gun
- Faction: Colonial
- Armed with heavy anti-tank rounds, the Smelter is perfect for engaging enemy armour. The frontal blast shielding providers operators with ample cover in heated skirmishes.
- Balfour Rampart 40mm
- Class: Field Gun
- Faction: Warden
- The Rampart is a high-velocity, anti-armour field cannon capable of dealing devastating damage to all but the heaviest armoured vehicles while providing its crew with comprehensive ballistic shielding.
- Garrison Houses are no longer unlocked in the tech tree and now require an upgrade at the Town Hall.
- Warden O’Brien V.101 Freeman armoured car max range increased from 30m to 35m.
- Colonial Catara mo.II light machine gun now uses 12.7 ammo. Maximum ammo capacity reduced from 30 to 25.
- Vehicles turn rate is now also compromised to a similar amount as acceleration when tracked.
- 13.5mm has been renamed to 20mm.
- Gameplay in a region that has suffered a crash will be briefly paused to allow players to rejoin.
- Warden Scout Tanks and the T20 "Ixion" commander positions now serve double duty as gunner.
- All Field Weapons, (except Field Artillery), health has been buffed.
- Balfour Wolfhound 40mm and both factions Field Anti Tank weapons fire rates have been increased.
- "The Pitch Gun" mc.V angle of fire reduced when fired from a vehicle.
- Green ash throw range has been reduced.
- Taswell Point’s Relic base in Westgate has been moved West and reduced in size to clarify ownership of Longstone’s Seaport. Taswell Point has been renamed Zeus’ Demise.
- Ogmaran Seaport in The Moors has been relocated and an Observation Tower has been added.
- Field Hospitals now appear on Map Intel as a unique icon
- Upgraded networking backend to Steam Sockets for improved average latency and robustness.
- Added support for Global Profiles, which shares player progress (rank, level) across all shards.
- Improved the chance of successfully vaulting out of some trenches.
- Greater ease of player movement in poorly aligned tier 3 trench connectors.
- No man’s land post processing effect dialed down at night to allow players to see.
- Improved ease of use when interacting with bridges from a boat, specifically the White Whale.
- Attempting to submit a large item to a full box will now give the error message “Inventory full” instead of “Item has been submitted.”
- Warden rifle the No.2 Loughcaster model has been updated.
- Warden Drummond Spitfire 100D, Colonial R-9 “Speartip” escort, and 00MS “Stinger” weapon mounts have been updated to be faction specific.
- New player GUI info has been updated to correctly reflect the current control scheme.
- Regiments in the F1 Regional Players List have been separated from player names column into their own column.
- 135 Nevile Anti-Tank Rifle renamed to 20 Nevile Anti-Tank Rifle
- No 2. Loughcaster item icon updated.
- Client can crash when picking up packaged vehicles.
- Free flying spectator camera.
- Emplacements can’t be deployed into trench emplacements that are connected to tier 3 trench connectors.
- AI weapons don’t perform retaliatory fire at field weapons at night time.
- Unauthorized players unpackaging crated reserve stockpile vehicles into the public stockpile.
- Reservable assets in Shipping Containers can't be stockpiled into the public stockpile by using the submit driveway equipment button.
- Vehicles destroying Fire Pits without actually running them over.
- Warden White Ash anti-tank grenade poor hit registration on scout vehicles.
- Tracked vehicles rotating into walls causing extreme changes to vehicle pitch.
- Gates mysteriously appear to open all on their own.
- Numerous holes under the map around trenches.
- Vehicles getting stuck driving over destroyed trench connectors.
- Factory orders that are set to squad output will vanish and lock the player out of the Factory if the squad disbands.
- Safe House provisional garrison will not activate local defenses when enough players have their spawn set.
- Cascader 873 and Fuscina pi.I burst fire weapons firing sideways if the player turns while shooting.
- Infantry rapidly losing stamina while sprinting on road surfaces.
- Vehicles on Barge decks slipping or rotating on their own.
- HE grenades dealing less damage when hitting the top of a bunker compared to the front.
- Bane 45 twitching when aiming from a trench.
- Trench connectors texture stretching across an entire region.
- F1 Players List has low FPS for large regiments.
- Votekicks do not work on players changing region.
- White Whale front is textured when under construction
- Mass Production Factory typo.
- Map Bugs
- Umbral Wildwood: White Whale deploying directly onto the Seaport of Thunderfoot.
- Oarbreaker Isles: island bushes flickering different shades of green.
- Tempest Island: overlapping trees South of The Gale.
- Heartlands: floating fence at Oleander Homestead.
- Heartlands: fence tripping players at the front door of a Blemish Safe house.
- The Linn of Mercy: cliff collision West of Outwich Ranch Safe House is larger than the cliff itself.
- Traveling between regions near the bulwark puts the player on the wrong side of it.
- Marban Hollow: Freighters getting stuck near The Curse
|Previous update||Next update|
|Update 0.43||Update 0.45|
- Foxhole Website