release date December 17th, 2020.
- New Vehicle: R-5b “Sisyphus” Hauler
- Class: Truck
- Faction: Colonial
- This variation of the standard R-5 Hauler is fitted with an improved suspension and axle system resulting in better overall handling. However, these improvements may not hold up under severe weather conditions.
- New Vehicle: UV-5c “Odyssey”
- Class: Light Utility Vehicle
- Faction: Colonial
- This simple, modified Utility Vehicle is fitted with a reinforced hatch to provide one crew member with increased visibility for intense recon operations.
- New Vehicle: Drummond Loscann 55c
- Class: Light Utility Vehicle
- Faction: Warden
- This amphibious Light Utility Vehicle has been heavily modified to cross rivers and lakes with ease. Venturing out into the open sea is ill-advised, however.
- New Vehicle: Balfour Wolfhound 40mm
- Class: Field Cannon
- Faction: Warden
- This destructive short-ranged cannon is designed for direct engagement with enemy fortifications. The Wolfhound is fitted with reinforced shielding and a 40mm barrel.
- New Bridge types have been added to the world
- Double Bridge: This allows for two lanes of vehicle traffic.
- Two Tier Bridge: This bridge has an infantry path on either side of the bridge.
- Long Bridge: These bridges are designed to cover large gaps and are two lanes wide.
- Carrying Wounded Players
- Wounded live players can now be carried to safety by other players
- The wounded timer is paused when a player is being carried
- Map Layers
- Different predefined world structure layouts can be specified now for different wars
- Armour Penetration Bonuses
- 40mm, 68mm, and 75mm have bonuses when hitting Tank Armour
- More direct shots (orthogonal) have a higher chance to penetrate side/rear armour
- Closer shots have a higher chance to penetrate side/rear armour
- Silverhand - turrets can now be disabled separately
- Advanced Ammunition Factory has been removed from the game
- Items previously producible here have been moved to the Factory
- Player character falls down faster when walking off ledges (feels less floaty)
- Slow Wounds functionality has been removed (replaced by Carrying Wounded Players)
- HH-d "Peltast" cost increased from 55 to 70 Refined Materials
- Niska Mk. 1 Gun Motor Carriage cost reduced from 75 to 60
- RPG Shell chance to penetrate Tank Armour has been significantly increased
- Sticky Bombs chance to penetrate Tank Armour has been significantly increased
- AT Mine damage increased by 50% (to account for tank buffs)
- High Explosive Grenade explosion radius reduced by 50%
- High Explosive Grenade crate size reduced from 30 to 25
- UV-05a “Argonaut” inventory increased to 7
- Dunne Landrunner 12c inventory increased to 14
- Dunne Leatherback 2a inventory increased to 14
- Niska Mk. 2 Blinder off-road speed increased
- H-10 "Pelekys" and Silverhand - Mk. IV reverse speed reduced slightly
- All Light Tank classes (Except H-10 "Pelekys") have faster movement and more maneuverability
- All tank disable thresholds reduced from 50% to 30% health
- All tank damage bonuses to the side have been reduced by 33%
- All tank Repair costs have been increased by ~15%
- Bridge health has been increased
- AT Garrison damage increased by 20% to account for increased tank durability
- Offensive War Achievement requirement reduced from 70% to 65%
- Fortified War Achievement requirement changed from 3 to 4 days
- Much of the Bulwark has been repositioned towards the north of the map, cutting through Barronstown to the west and encompassing Greenfield Orchard in the east.
- Barronstown has been renamed "The Breach"
- Umbral Wildwood
- Much of the Bulwark has been rerouted to west and north of the map, following alongside the "Great March" to the west side of The Gap,
- Goldenroot Ranch has been converted into a Relic Base
- Thunderfoot is now a town (includes a Seaport).
- Thunder Row relic base has been retired.
- Endless Shore
- The north entrance to Saltbrook Channel has been narrowed into a mountainous passage.
- An extra set of ramps have been added to the south entrance of Saltbrook Channel.
- Farranac Coast
- A new entrance has been added to the north entrance of Jade Cove.
- The easternmost landmass (including the town Promithiens) has been relocated to the center of the map, replacing the island crossroads.
- The resource field on the "Thieves Den" island has been moved.
- Fisherman's Row
- Factory and Construction yard have been moved from Blackwell to Three Sisters
- Storage Depot added to Blackwell.
- Loch Mór
- A seaport has been added to Feirmor.
- Callahan's Passage
- A seaport has been added to Lochan Berth
- Marban Hollow
- A seaport has been added to Marban Hollow
- Mooring County
- Beaches have been added along the coast
- Intel text chat channel and tab has been added
- Network replication algorithm has been improved so there is reduced pop-in and chance of objects originating from far away not being rendered
- Field AT variants now animate when aiming
- Vivox SDK updated (bug fixes for voice chat)
- Sign Posts unintentionally consume Garrison Supplies
- Playing the game at 4K resolution makes the in-game map lower resolution
- Trench Bridge modification can be removed with a vehicle on it
- Shadow sometimes flickers when camera rotates
- Terrain can flicker when Bunker Corner structures are built in certain locations
- Context menu appears under other UI elements when using an aspect ratio other than 16:9
- Bridge build sites can be 'run over' by vehicles that are on the Bridge, causing the build site to immediately be destroyed
- Construction Vehicle passenger seat equipped weapon is labelled differently
- Players that fall through the landscape will fall indefinitely
- Mass Production Factory orders can't be retrieved from a Static Crane under certain circumstances
- Resource nodes continue to spawn indefinitely at fields even if a lot of existing small nodes exist
- Unable to refuel from oil tanker while there are passengers in a vehicle
- Certain Research Center regions show the incorrect faction visuals
- The opacity of the panel that pops up when you gather scrap is opaque. Should match other tooltips
- Tier 1 bunkers can be attached to Tier 3 Bunker Bases regardless of Bunker size restrictions
- Hitting a tank with another tank (40mm shell) sometimes doesn't play FX
- A vehicle that is bumped up from the Barge deck by another vehicle becomes separated from the Barge
- Driving a Field Weapon off a cliff can cause it to become stuck
- R-9 "Speartip" Escort gunner is missing a reload SFX
- Silverhand doesn't leave tracks behind when it moves
- A VCRUNTIME error occurs when trying to start the game for certain plalyers
- Map bugs
- Westgate: Duplicate Cattle March map marker exists
- Godcrofts: Duplicate The Dice Road map marker exists
- Fisherman's Row: The tide rolls onto the land in areas where the landscape dips too far
- Linn of Mercy: Rocks in ulster falls are blocking one of the shipyard submission points
- The Heartlands: Floating Props In Old Bulwark Location
- Deadlands: Certain foliage is oversized
- Other minor map bug fixes
- Bug fixes
- Bridge in Marban Hollow can't be accessed from water vehicles
- 68MM Ammo Armour Penetration chance is much lower than it should be
- Destroyed Bridges can be blocked from rebuilding under certain unexpected circumstances
|Previous update||Next update|
|Update 0.40||Update 0.42|
Foxhole Official Website.