The Storm Cannon is a large player-controlled artillery piece which can fire a strong shell over very large distances. It is very time-consuming to construct one.
The Storm Cannon can only be built on a 3 by 3 Bunker complex, of which all have to be tier 3 and have fully cured concrete. It is a player controlled piece of artillery, which has a range of 400 to 1000 meters. The storm cannon can fire into other regions, but not into the Rapid Decay Zone. The only other structure able to do this is the Rocket.
Once the storm cannon is dry, it can be used. It fires 300mm shells which have to be manually loaded. To use the storm cannon, it needs to charge energy, which is done by connecting Engine Rooms to it with pipes. Up to 10 connected Engine Rooms can supply power to periodically recharge the reserve power pool. 1% power is required to fire a single round, and 2% power is required to adjust aim by 1 degree.
It can be squadlocked by a squad with at least 5 players in the region.
It is immune to friendly fire.
The Storm Cannon can only be built on a 3 by 3 Tier 3 Bunker complex with the following requirements:
- All bunkers part of the 3 by 3 square must be Tier 3 and fully cured, they must no have bunker modifications (except Ammo Rooms and Infrastructure Modifications). The corner pieces can be Tier 3 Bunker Corners
- No bunker modification adjacent to the square
- Connected to a Bunker Base through trenches or bunkers
- Bunker Base must have unlocked the Storm Cannon tech
- Bunker Base's bunker network must own at least 40 Infrastructure Modifications of the "Command" type