A Static Base is a Base located in all cities, towns, and some farms at predetermined locations (unlike Forward Base or Bunker Base). Players can respawn and rearm there. They are often called "Town Hall" regardless of their tier.
Static Bases are World Bases that are at the center of every town. They are defended by Garrisoned Houses and Safe Houses that surround it. Unlike Relic Bases, static bases themselves do not automatically fire at the enemy.
They come in three tiers. You can upgrade one to the next tier with a Construction Vehicle and some Basic Materials once certain conditions are met.
- Tier 1: Garrison Camp
- Tier 2: Garrison Base (The Small Garrison upgrade is required)
- Tier 3: Town Hall (The Large Garrison upgrade is required)
Static Base Upgrades
- Connects the static base to nearby defensive structures (150m radius), activating their AI. Defensive structures will deactivate if player activity (set spawn) is too low (<10).
- If the Static Base is a Victory Condition Town, getting this upgrade claims it towards the Victory Condition.
- Permanently connects the base to nearby defensive structures (150m radius), activating their AI.
- Prevents nearby structure decay by consuming Garrison Supplies from the stockpile. Rate of consumption is 2 per hour per structure.
- Required to upgrade the Base to Tier 2 (with a Construction Vehicle).
- Prevents nearby structure decay by consuming Garrison Supplies from the stockpile. Rate of consumption is 1 per hour per structure.
- Required to upgrade Base to Tier 3 (with a Construction Vehicle).
- Enables additional town defenses to be built such as Mortar Houses.
Victory Condition Towns
Certain towns are "victory condition" towns, indicated on the map by a faint gray circle around the town's base . To win, a faction must upgrade a specific number of these towns with the Provisional Garrison upgrade. This number can be reduced if Victory Condition towns are permanently destroyed by rockets.