no edit summary
== Contents ==
* '''Vol 1. of Inner Haven'''
<ref name="IH-1">Inner Haven Volume 1 - Fishermans Row (?)<br />[[File:Inner Haven Vol 1.jpg|thumb|center]]</ref> - ''"While Legate Silas Maro was the first to walk the crumbled remains of [[the Bulwark]] following the Warden army's cowardly attack, it was his descendent, Thea Maro who led our Legions through the hostile north. She was groomed from birth to be a expert soldier and tactician. Thea exercised swift and decisive leadership, allowing us to stab at the heart of Wardens. They only needed to lay down their arms to avoid generations of bloodshed. Instead, after Sun's Haven had fallen, their forces quickly retreated to the mountainous north and licked their wounds..."''
* '''Vol 2. of Inner Haven''' - ''"...and Legate Thea Maro became a visionary, living up to and perhaps surpassing her great grandfather's legacy. Naysayers claimed that Warden inner defenses were impenetrable, but our glorious commander proved them wrong with nothing but brilliant strategies and radical tactics. It wasn't long before she would be awarded a seat on the high council representing Veli. Being the purebread soldier that she is, Maro refused, opting instead to remain on the battlefield. Our great nation is blessed to have such a dedicated and capable commander leading the Colonial Legions toward inevitable victory."''
* Volumes 3 to 7 are missing thus far.
* '''Vol 8. of Inner Haven'''
<ref name="IH-8">Inner Haven Volume 8 - Umbral Wildwood<br />[[File:Inner_Haven.jpg|thumb|center]]</ref> - ''"...and they still look to the past, to when Callahan lead their people. If he was so great, and if their wealth so vast... well, let's just say their 'wondrous' Bulwark certainly wasn't up to the task, and now..." The rest of the pages are mouldy and illegible.''
* Volumes 9 to 11 are missing thus far.
* '''Vol 12. of Inner Haven'''
<ref name="IH-12">Inner Haven Volume 12 - Upper Heartlands (Placeholder)<br />http://i.imgur.com/ZvbnKXU.jpg</ref> - ''"...the people of the north are so arrogant, they even name their cities after themselves. Just look how much they spend so much on paltry things like statues and paintings. They're blind to the world they live in and so they don't realise the Colonial Legion will storm their walls like thunder. They can try to look down on us, but we'll be the ones standing above them, and all they'll see is the ground."''