|“||A thrown projectile that emits smoke, blocking visibility||„|
- As the grenade is able to obscure vision of players and fortifications, it helps attackers in an advance and even gives Satchel Charge users a short time window of invisibility (but not invulnerability) to take down fortifications.
- Beware as the smoke also blocks allies' view, and could help the enemy counterattack by spraying down the smoked area or advance through it.
- Players inside the smoke can see other players inside it if they are very close to them.
- Unlike bushes, movement within smoke does not break concealment
To throw it:
- Hold down
RMB(right mouse button). This will show a white arch, showing the path of the Smoke Grenade.
LMB(left mouse button) to throw it.
- The obscuring effect of smoke will begin approximately 4 seconds after being thrown and will persist for 20 seconds.
The Smoke Grenade currently appears to be based on the American M18 Smoke Grenade.