The Shipyard, AKA the Dock, is a world structure that has two functions: the construction of ships and allowing them to dock. Constructing a Shipyard requires 400 Basic Materials. Unlike most buildings, it must be built with the Hammer.
The Shipyard was added to the game as part of the Amphibious Warfare update on September 15th, 2017.
The Shipyard can instantly repair any ship via a button in the Shipyard menu. The vehicle must be parked inside the Shipyard. This costs 100 Basic Material that must be in the Shipyard inventory. Shipyard repairs also reset armor on armored vehicles, the only method to do such thing.
- If a Shipyard is destroyed any ship docked there will also be destroyed. Any vehicles parked on the concrete pad are also destroyed.
- Items can be stored in the Shipyard Inventory.
- Barges cannot dock at a Shipyard if it has been destroyed.
- Shipyards belonging to an enemy faction cannot be used.
- Shipyards currently require 2 Satchel Charges to destroy.
- Shipyards cannot be used to create Motorboats. These must be constructed on the shore.
- Shipyards will provide light at nighttime.
|Icon||Class||Name||Description||Armament||Cost||Fuel Capacity & Usage Rate||Crew||Inventory Slots||Faction|
|Barge||BMS - Aquatipper||A large vessel used to transport vehicles,equipment, and personnel across bodies of water.||Passengers with weapons||150||200L
6L / minL / min
|Freighter||BMS - Ironship||A water based shipping vessel that's used to transport large objects and heavy vehicles.||None||500||300L||1||10 inventory + 5 Shippables||
|Gunboat||74b-1 Ronan Gunship||A ship designed to bombard coastal targets.||120mm Light Artillery Cannon
12.7mm Twin Barrel Heavy Machine Gun
|Gunboat||Type C - "Charon"||A ship designed to bombard costal targets.||120mm Light Artillery Cannon
12.7mm Twin-Barrel Heavy Machine Gun
|Gunboat||74c-2 Ronan Meteora Gunship||A gunboat armed with two 120mm light artillery cannons.||Two 120mm Light Artillery Cannons
|Landing Ship||BMS - White Whale||A heavily armoured vessel that can permanently deploy into a forward base.||None||100||200L||1||12||