|View structure health|
Refueling[edit | edit source]
A mine can be refuelled by hand (by equpping a fuel can, then holding
LMB) or by using a Fuel Tanker. The process is much faster while using a fuel tanker.
Whilst fueled, it dispenses Crude Oil into the inventory at a constant cycle. Fuel type does not change the speed of a cycle, only the amount produced.
A mine can hold up to 1,000 liters (or 10 cans) of each type of Fuel.
Mining function[edit | edit source]
All mines function the same except in some key variables. The time to complete the cycle will remain the same regardless of the type of fuel used. High efficiency will produce twice as much resources per cycle. This results in twice as much resources in high efficiency for a given amount of time.
- At low efficency it creates 1 Crude oil barrel every 960 seconds.
- At high efficency a stacked 2 Crude oil barrel will be made every 960 seconds instead.
An individual can of fuel holds 100 liters of fuel. The mines use 1 liter of fuel to complete each cycle. That means 1 can of fuel will fuel the mine 100 for 100 cycles
1 Crude Oil Barrel takes 960 seconds (16 Minutes) which, consumes 1 liter of Diesel. If the mine is running on petrol, it creates 2 Crude Oil every 960 seconds for 1 liter of Petrol.
This means that 1 can of diesel produces 100 Crude Oil and 1 can of Petrol produces 200 in the same time. It consumes an entire can of a fuel type in 96,000 seconds or 1.600 minutes or 27 Hours.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Due to the incredibly Slow rate of the Oil well its best to upgrade it quickly and not overfill it with Petrol as one can of petrol can last for 27 Hours. While the mine is still processing, it may fall in enemy hands with petrol loaded.
- Likewise, it is recommended to not over-fuel mines as all fuel contained in the inventory, can be destroyed, if the mine is attacked and destroyed by enemies.
- Thus, mines are a valuable asset that should always be guarded.
- Check a mine's inventory and fuel status from the map by hovering your mouse pointer over the mine's icon.
Gallery[edit | edit source]