The Motorcycle has two inventory slots. It has the ability to travel at an increased speed, but at the cost of higher fuel consumption. This ability can be used while driving by holding the sprint key (
Shift by default).
|Icon||Class||Name||Description||Armament||Cost||Fuel Capacity & Usage Rate||Crew||Inventory Slots||Faction|
|Motorcycle||Kivela Power Wheel 80-1||A motorcycle used to patrol large areas.Speed can be boosted at the cost of additional fuel.||Passenger||85||100L
9L / min
|Motorcycle||03MM "Caster"||A motorcycle used to patrol large areas. Speed can be boosted at the cost of additional fuel.||Passenger||85||100L
6L / min
|Motorcycle||00MS "Stinger"||A motorcycle with a mounted LMG.||7.92mm Light Machine Gun||110||100L
6L / min
The Motorcycle, as the name suggests, is best suited for scouting and patrol missions. It also has best road speed of all vehicles, making it well-suited for quick redeployment of a high value personnel such as a Machine Gunner or a Medic.
Motorcycle has several advantages over Light Utility Vehicle as a scouting vehicle. Passenger Player equipped with Radio Backpack and Binoculars can scout ahead, looking for vulnerable targets, such as supply Trucks, lone Watch Towers and infantry, which can be run over. A Pistol is enough to disable a Truck on the move.
- It is possible for the passenger to accidentally shoot the driver using their sidearm.
- Motorcycles generate a lot of noise and are therefore less discrete than LUVs.
- They are small enough to fit on a Flatbed Truck once packaged.
- Using the boost when driving in reverse doesn't increase speed but still consumes more fuel.
The Colonial Motorcycle appears to be based off of the BWM R75 German Motorcycle developed in WW2.
- Foxhole - Colonial Motorcycle by Clapfoot - 3D model - Sketchfab
- Foxhole - Warden Motorcycle by Clapfoot - 3D model - Sketchfab