Keeps do not fire on enemies and therefore rely on player-built defenses.
When a Keep is rebuilt by the enemy team, like any other base, the Upgrades get reverted and 75% of all items are lost. Once a Keep has been destroyed it cannot be rebuilt again for approximately 20 minutes.
Base Upgrades are additional functionalities that the base can unlock. They are slowly and automatically unlocked over time. Upgrades progress faster the more people assign their spawn to that base. A particular upgrade can be sped up by voting for it in the menu of the Base if you've assigned your spawn there. Progression is also sped up by things like supplying the base and building structures.
- Connects the base to nearby defensive structures (80m radius). Defensive structures will deactivate if player activity is too low.
- Permanently connects the base to nearby defensive structures (80m radius).
- Prevents nearby structure decay by consuming Garrison Supplies from the stockpile. Rate of consumption is 2 per hour per structure.
- Prevents nearby structure decay by consuming Garrison Supplies from the stockpile. Rate of consumption is 1 per hour per structure.
- There are three known Keeps on the current map. The first is located just south of Checkpoint Bua. The second is located at the The Wash. The third is located at Westgate Keep.
- Some vehicles such as Motorcycles and Light Utility Vehicles can enter Keeps.
- Motars can be fired from inside Keeps. Mortar shots fired from inside will not hit the roof (possible bug).