|“||This densely packed, high-explosive grenade is designed to damage structures and vehicles.||„|
|— In-game description|
The High Explosive Grenade (HE Grenade) is a throwable explosive that detonates on impact. HE Grenades are more effective against structures and vehicles. HE Grenades have a shorter range than their counterpart, the Frag Grenade, and is therefore recommended that you also use Smoke Grenades or suppressing fire from allies to get close to the targets. It is the most common tool to destroy enemy structures.
The HE Grenade currently appears to be based on the Soviet RPG-43 anti-tank grenade.
- When a grenade is thrown, if a grenade of the same type exists in the backpack, it will automatically be equipped.
- Grenades are not stackable, unless one is wearing a Grenade Uniform.
To throw it:
- Hold down
RMB(right mouse button). This will show a white arch, showing the path of the High Explosive Grenade.
LMB(left mouse button) to throw it.
- If your Encumbrance is less than 2%, you are able to carry 7 HE Grenades without becoming over-encumbered.
- It is not advisable to use HE Grenades to destroy any sturdy Structure due to the sheer amount of grenades needed, using Satchel Charges is more advised.
- The HE Grenade can be used against infantry with deadly results.
The HE Grenade is apparently based on the Russian RPG-43 grenade.