|Green Ash Grenade|
|“||A thrown canister full of poisonous gas.||„|
|— In-game description|
The Green Ash is a throwable grenade type, which creates a poisonous cloud of green gas. Players caught in the gas without a Gas Mask will take damage over time and be inflicted with the bleeding status. The damage is significant, as it can kill a player in under 4 seconds. It affects even players inside structures or vehicles.
- When a grenade is thrown, if a grenade of the same type exists in the backpack, it will automatically be equipped.
- Grenade throw animation has been updated to prevent spamming.
- Grenade types are no longer stackable since they are automatically equipped now.
Usage[edit | edit source]
To throw it:
- Hold down
RMB(right mouse button). This will show a white arch, showing the path of the Green Ash.
LMB(left mouse button) to throw it.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The grenade can be cooked, like the Frag Grenade, by holding
- Green Ash is particularly useful against enemy infantry garrisoned in structures (foxhole, Garrisoned House), inside trenches, or inside a vehicle.
- The grenade's large area and duration is excellent for area denial, especially at choke points.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Historical Reference[edit | edit source]
The Green Ash resembles the American [Mk. II KJ gas grenade].