The Fuel Tanker is a vehicle intended to transport large amounts of Diesel or Petrol, which it can use to refuel other vehicles, resource mines, Rockets, or just to transport more than what a regular truck would be able to.
It has two inventory slots each capable of holding up to 100 cans of a single type of fuel, meaning you can carry both Diesel and Petrol at the same time.
To refuel something with the tanker, you need to access the inventory of whatever you wish to refuel and press the "Refuel Diesel" or "Refuel Petrol" button at the bottom right of the UI. A hose will then automatically connect to the tanker until the refueling is completed. You can cancel this process in the same way by pressing the "Stop refuel" button appropriate for the fuel you are using.
Fuel Tanker List
|Icon||Class||Name||Description||Armament||Cost||Fuel Capacity & Usage Rate||Crew||Inventory Slots||Faction|
|Fuel Tanker||Dunne Fuelrunner 2d||A specialised truck that can carry large amounts of refined fuel.||None||100||100L
6L / min
|Fuel Tanker||RR-3 "Stolon" Tanker||A specialised truck that can carry large amounts of fuel.||None||100||100L
6L / min
- Only has a single passenger slot and two inventory slots for fuel, but is otherwise functionally identical to Transport Trucks.
- The fastest way to fill the massive inventory of the Fuel Tanker is to refine the appropriate Fuel type privately to not have to assemble it from the inventory of the refinery.
- Does not have to be unlocked to be used by you for refueling.
- Fuel tankers can be refueled by other fuel tankers.
- Fuel tankers can be used to refuel ships such as Barges and Freighters.
- Foxhole - Warden Oil Tanker by Clapfoot - 3D model - Sketchfab
- Foxhole - Colonial Oil Tanker by Clapfoot - 3D model - Sketchfab