|“||A soldier that has been critically wounded on the battlefield. Deliver this soldier to a Hospital to recover Soldier Supplies.||„|
|— In-game description|
A Critically Wounded Soldier (sometimes abbreviated to CWS) is a large item that has a chance to spawn when a player dies. It can be submitted into a Field Hospital or Hospital to be converted into 4 Soldier Supplies after 10 minutes. When a player is downed and expires or is killed, they have a 5-10% chance to turn into a Critically Wounded Soldier which can be carried by other players. Critically Wounded soldiers can be distinguished from corpses as they are always lying on their side and are not covered in blood. They can only be transported in Ambulances.
Critically Wounded Soldiers can be picked up by pressin
V on them. You can submit them by pressing
V or the
Submit Large Item button on the relevant vehicle or building interface. Once submitted to a Field Hospital or Hospital they can be converted by clicking the
Submit Patient button.
- Enemy Critically Wounded Soldiers can be picked up and treated at a Hospital just like friendly ones.
- While carrying a Critically Wounded Soldier, players can climb over obstacles like fences, sandbags or out from trenches.
- If a player dies while carrying a Critically Wounded Soldier, it will drop into their backpack.
- Careful not to confuse Critically Wounded Soldiers and Wounded Players. CWS are items.
- If the carrier tries to swim, the Critically Wounded Soldier is automatically dropped.
- CWS disappear after 1 minute if not picked up.