The Bayonet is an accessory that can be attached to any Rifle, Long Rifle, or Heavy Rifle. When equipped, it turns the rifle into a stabbing weapon. Compared to the player's fists, a rifle with a bayonet has a longer reach and one stab will kill a player. Unlike the fists, the bayonet can hit teammates.
The only rifle that cannot use a bayonet is the Sampo Auto-Rifle 77 since it uses
F to toggle its firing mode.
- Equip a Rifle and the Bayonet.
- Then take your rifle out and attach the Bayonet to it by pressing
LMB(left mouse button) to melee attack anything in front of player.
- You must reattach the bayonet every time you retrieve your rifle, if you wish to use it.
- It will take 3 seconds to attach the bayonet.
- While holding right click lets the player aim normally like with any other gun.
- Turning while aiming with the bayonet allow the player to slash with it.
- The player can also sprint while stabbing with the bayonet.