You can only have two spawn points active at any given time: one at a World Base / Border Base and one at a Forward Base / Bunker Base. Players can only spawn at their assigned Bases if they've not been destroyed and if their stockpile is supplied with Soldier Supplies (respawning consumes one).
Bases also contain a Stockpile, which is where players obtain gear.
Unlike the Base's inventory, retrieving items from a stockpile take a few seconds. Press
Left Click on an item's icon to retrieve one.
Stockpiles are replenished by logistics players that deliver and submit crates of items (built at a Factory or Mass Production Factory) to the Base. To submit items or crates to the base's stockpile, open the base's menu with
E, right click a crate in your inventory and choose "Submit to Stockpile" (or "Submit all to Stockpile" if you have multiple crates and want to submit everything).
You can access a stockpile from the driver seat of transport vehicles like Trucks and LUVs by pressing
E . Retrieving items from the stockpile is twice as fast that way. You can even retrieve items 3 by 3 by pressing
Shift + Left click. Your inventory shown on the bottom left will be your vehicle's inventory instead of your backpack.
Destruction & Capture
During the war, a faction can claim a Base from the other faction by destroying it and rebuilding it with a Construction Vehicle (CV) and Basic Materials (bmats). If you rebuild a destroyed Base previously owned by your faction, the Base will regain all the supplies and upgrades that it had before it was destroyed. If you rebuild a destroyed Base previously owned by the enemy faction, the Base will regain 25% of the supplies that it had before it was destroyed (except Soldier Supplies) but it will start with no upgrades.
When a Base is destroyed, items in its inventory (not stockpile) will drop on the ground nearby.
When a new war begins, a few World Bases start in the 'destroyed' state.
To rebuild a base with a CV:
- Drive the CV close to destroyed base and press
Zto switch to passenger seat
- Have the required amount of bmat in the CV inventory (depends on base type and tier)
- Hit the blueprint with the CV arm by aiming with
Right Clickand holding
Left Clickuntil completion.
Bases are immune to friendly fire.
There are different types of Bases:
- World Base: Bases that exist in predetermined locations that are often near points of interest in the world.
- Town Base : World Base at the center of towns. Three tiers.
- Victory Base : Town Bases that count towards the Win Condition
- Relic Base : Ancient stronghold with automated defenses included that shoots enemies if the Small Garrison upgrade is unlocked.
- Safe House : Special Garrisoned Houses in predetermined locations inside towns that serve as backup bases to a Town Base.
- Keep : A strong circular stone structure without active defenses.
- Forward Base : Bases that are built in remote locations determined by players. Three tiers.
- Bunker Base : Bases that are built in remote locations determined by players. Three tiers.
- Border Base : Bases that appear near Frontier borders that allows forces to gain a foothold into enemy regions.
- Deployed Landing Ship : Once deployed, a Landing Ship acts as a Forward Base.
Base Upgrades are additional functionalities that the base can unlock. They are slowly and automatically unlocked over time. Upgrades progress faster the more people assign their spawn to that base. A particular upgrade can be sped up by voting for it in the menu of the Base if you've assigned your spawn there. Progression is also sped up by things like supplying the base and building structures.
All player-placed Structures start to decay slowly 24hrs after they are built.
It can be prevented if they are in range of a base with the Small Garrison or Large Garrison upgrade unlocked and stockpiled with Garrison Supplies. Bunker Supplies can be used instead but they only prevent decay of bunkers and trenches.
If a base has both Garrison Supplies and Bunker Supplies, it will first use all the garrison supplies.
You can check a base's current Garrison Supplies and Bunker Supplies consumption by hovering your mouse over the tiny icons in the top right corner of the Base menu. If a particular supply type is currently preventing decay and getting consumed the text will say "On" rather than "Off".
"Supply Surplus" are a supply bonus that can occur in backline regions if there are very few structures in the region, decreasing the hourly consumption of garrison or bunker supplies.