|This article is about Relic Vehicles or related to Relics. The mechanics of this article are subject to change and might be outdated. |
Check this article for the mechanics for obtaining the relic item. Check the latest foxhole official announcements to see if relic content will be in the game or not.
|“||A recovered Colonial prototype once found in early mechanized warfare. Built on the frame of a powerful tractor, this armoured vehicle was seen escorting soldiers or, later, in support of larger armoured forces.||„|
|— In-game decription|
The Armoured Fighting Tractor (also referred to as an AFT), is a Relic Vehicle similar to the standard Armored Cars. It has tank armour and better off-road performance. The Armoured Fighting Tractor can be built in a Garage with 120 Relic Materials.
- Fairly fast and small profile, but turns and reverses sluggishly.
- Despite having tank armor it is very vulnerable to Sticky Bombs and Anti-Tank Mines, requiring 2 hits and 1 hit respectively.
- The turret turns quickly and has a fast rate of fire making it excellent for Suppression of manned defenses.
- Consumes plenty of fuel; be prepared to re-fuel often when traveling.
- The Armoured Fighting Tractor appears to have be based off the Chain Track Tractor and also bears resemblance to the French Renault FT and Russian T-18 light tanks.